1 de enero de 2019

Portugal 2018

On September 2018 I spend four days in Portugal in the area of Coimbra (yep the famous World Heritage university founded in the XIV century which is called by the city). I was before in Portugal but I went to Braga and Oporto (in the north of the country) and I already loved the country but I felt in love again.

As you will see the architecture and history are astonishing, also have you seen that beach? It's not California or any Caribean place, it's a small village called Tocha in Portugal, can you believe it?

I think people don't actually even think of Portugal when visiting Europe becuse they always forget that small county at its farthest west, but it has really espectacular places to visit and if you speak Spanish you can understand almost everything in Portuguese (and that's a plus not going to lie).

____________________ " ____________________








































I hope you liked it and don't forget to let me what you think on the comments. Thank you 😘
TW/IG - raquelgr_23

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario