20 de septiembre de 2015

Germaine de Capuccini CC Cream

I've been using this cc cream in all my trips this summer with humid, dry, warm and cold weather and it lasted all day long in all diferents temperatures and moments. I put it on around seven in the morming and take it off at midnight after a long day visiting places and walking, but it stays on all this time.

I'm not a really good fan of fundation and cc creams because I have a really oily skin so I don't want more grease added to my skin, but this has change everything. It doesn't add more grease to my skin and doesn't feel like you are caked up, it's like a second skin and it has spf 30 so it also help you to don't burn yourself in the hot summer sun.

My color is beige and it help you to a lot of things like:
- Anti-aging: active oxygenation of the skin.
- Correction: makeup effect "second skin".
- Uniformity: evens and softens the texture.
- Hydration: captures and preserves the skin hydration.
- Protection: SPF 30, UVA and detoxifying ingredients.
But you can also see it here Germaine de Capuccini CC Cream but it is in spanish.

____________________ " ____________________






I hope you liked it and don't forget to let me what you think on the comments. Thank you :) xx

2 comentarios:

  1. The cc cream looks great, love your review. :)

    If you got some time please check out my blog,

    itsjustteng.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar